For extremely high reliability.
The PC series is a professional series for all applications, demonstrating distinctively high reliability. This series offers refrigeration capacities of up to 230 kW and an extensive range of additional functions and options. All our chiller systems are compact, factory-assembled condensing units suitable for an immense range of industrial applications. By using various refrigerants we are able to adapt the cooler to your requirements.
- Reliable. Thanks to its high performance range up to 230 kW and its high-quality components, the PC series guarantees highly reliable cooling for your applications.
- Dependable. All models fulfil the current valid EC directives, standards and regulations: ISO 9001, EN 378, VDE and BGV.
- Energy-saving. The optional Energy-Saving-System (ESS module) offers the option of additional energy and cost savings at low ambient temperatures.
- Durable. Our service doesn't end with the delivery and commissioning of your system. With tailored maintenance, we ensure that your system continues to fulfil its tasks problem-free for many years.
- Optional expansion. A wide range of additional functions and options are available for individual use.
in the PC series: 1001/1121/1401/1601/1801/2001/2241
Net refrigeration capacity1: 16.7 kW to 226.0 kW
Refrigerant type: R134a/R407C
Ambient temperature: + 5 °C to + 50 °C
Coolant outlet temperature: + 13 °C to + 25 °C
Air volume flow: 6,650 m³/h to 58,900 m³/h
Sound pressure level: 59 dB(A) to 71 dB(A)
Power consumption, with 3 bar pump2: 7.6 kW to 93.8 kW
Power supply: 3x400 V / 50 Hz or
3x460 V / 60 Hz
1) Refrigeration capacity without pump power loss, ambient temperature +32°C, coolant outlet temperature +20°C, coolant nominal volume flow, all data relates to 400/3/50 Hz/PE operation or 460/3/60 Hz/PE operation.
2) In operating conditions, see 1.
All possible expansions...
- Outdoor installation
- Continuously variable speed control for fans
- Dirt filter
- Isolation valves (check valves / solenoid valves)
- Tank heating for temperature control
- Stainless steel water circuit, or PVC for deionised water
- Water-cooled design
- Liquefier protection screen, air filter mat
- Air filter mat monitoring
- Reduced noise design
- Overflow valve
- Fixed bypass
..in the overview.
- Flow monitors
- Automatic water refill
- Pump switch-off
- Flow rate monitoring
- Guide value monitoring
- Two-circuit system
- 24 V / DC control
- Special voltages and frequencies
- Digital thermometer
- Limit value monitoring
- Difference temperature monitoring
- Control cabinet fan
- Bus connection
- Individual fault display