Precise and reliable cooling for MRI systems.
- Reliable and long-lasting. The right choice of components and the use of components from renowned manufacturers guarantee stable cooling at all times. More than 98 %.
- Combinable ideally. Designed for use in combination with a wide range of MRI systems from recognized manufacturers.
- Limit temperature covered. The MC series covers limit temperatures ranging from polar - 37 °C to a tropical + 55 °C.
- Quiet operation. Pleasantly quiet running even in full-load operation. If the unit is operated in the noise-optimized partial load range, the sound pressure level drops significantly once again. The quiet operation is particularly noticeable in outdoor installations in the immediate vicinity of therapy areas and ward blocks.
- International use. All relevant regulations, standards and certifications fulfilled.
- Useful accessories. The MC series can be expanded to include additional accessories for even greater convenience and efficiency.
- Always by your side. Worldwide operation and service.
- Energy saving system. The optional ESS module offers the possibility for additional energy and cost savings at low ambient temperatures.
- Emergency water supply module. Provides an alternate water supply to the helium compressor via tap water or alternate cooling water sources. Ideal for maintenance work, for example.
- Anti-vibration kit. Due to the elastic mounting of the cooling unit, disturbing mechanical vibrations are not transmitted to the building or the installation surface.
- Filter-kit. Solids from the cooling circuit are effectively filtered out.
- Glycol-water mixture. Ideal cold carrier medium for use in the temperature range from - 37 °C to + 55 °C.
- Remote control panel. Convenient operation of the chiller from the control room.
- Energy saving module. At correspondingly low temperatures, active cooling can be dispensed with to achieve the best possible efficiency for the cooling application. At the same time, operating costs are significantly reduced.